Recently I watched ‘That Sugar Film’ by Damon Gameau. I was pretty impressed by the film and decided to check out his website as well. I found a salad on the blog of the website and enjoyed it so much that I just have to share it with everyone here.
- 8 – mini cucumbers
- 15 – little cherry tomatoes
- 1 – avocado
- 1 – pomegranate (I use a punnet black berries if I can’t find a pomegranate)
- 2 – medium stalks spring onion
- 2 tbsp – soft fetta
- 2 tbsp – olive oil
- Wash all the ingredients and drip them dry.
- Chop the tomatoes in half. Now slice the cucumbers and avocado into pieces about the same size as the halved tomatoes. Toss them altogether into a salad bowl.
- Halve the pomegranate and holding the cut side in your hand over the bowl, hit the skin side firmly with a solid wooden spoon to pound out the seeds (This is the fastest and easiest way to remove them) or just use black berries.
- Finely chop the spring onions and add them to the bowl also.
- Lastly, add the fetta and olive oil and stir though the ingredients gently with a metal spoon to combine.
Please visit ‘That Sugar Film’ for more great recipes and advice on healthy living.
Source: The Vibrant Transition Salad – That Sugar Film